Just Labradors banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you have a "hammock" to protect the back seat in your car when your pup is with you??? In my little Jetta, I didn't care much about the back seat, but I just got a new car and I would really like to keep it nice as long as possible! ;D

If you do have one, would you mind sharing with me what kind it is??? I have seen real expensive ones and some cheapy ones. I'm thinking the more expensive ones are more durable, but I know that isn't always the case. Also, do the clasps mess up the leather on the seats???

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's funny! Out of all the ones I've looked at - and I've been searching for over an hour now - I like that one best!!! I'll probably end up with that one. They make one for my car that conforms with the seat perfectly, but it's $295 :-\ I think they are a bit crazy!

Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
This is what we have, and it is WONDERFUL!

http://www.thepamperedpetmart.com/M...creen=PROD&Product_Code=GCBH&Affiliate=nextag

You can probably find it cheaper than this. I discovered a HUGE range of prices for this item when I was looking :eek: I think I ended up paying about $50 for mine, but I just saw this on eBay for $20! :eek:

Very good quality, very supportive, love the magnets that hold it in place and the zippered areas that you can put a seat belt through, has held up extraordinarily well...really, I can't say enough good about it! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts