Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
14,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We met a really nice vet. He was competent and knew what he was doing. First he looked at the uterus and it was slightly inflamed... and he said it was treatable with meds and no surgey was needed... BUT then he found what I thought was a huge cyst on the ovary, in real life it was just an inch... And then there was no question she needs to be spayed. So in one week, Monday the 6th of April, she'll be having her 4th surgery in 2 years :(. I'm sad and glad... Glad it's easily fixed, and not anything more serious.... But one more surgery makes me nervous... And one more night alone :(

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Oh man.
Prayers for a uneventful spay and super fast recovery! :)

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
I'm glad to hear it's treatable. I will keep her in my thoughts.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Hang in there girl!! Glad to hear it's something they can fix; we'll just say lots of prayers it is uneventful and all goes well and over quickly!!

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Continued prayers adn good thoughts for the surgery to be textbook perfect and for Miss Emma to be home ... and you trying to figure out ways to keep her quiet for a week because she's so full of energy! ;)

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
You and Emma have been through alot lately, Veronica. You're a great team and continued prayers that this goes well. I am confident that Emma is strong and will come through this well. Please keep us updated.

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Sending lots of good thoughts for Emma. I am glad that it is treatable. I hope surgery does the trick. Lots of hugs for Emma.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts