Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
it needs a lid so you can stuff the baby in there.. toss in some soap, close the lid.. shimmy it around a bit.. and then you're done!

That'd be cool =) Like mixing koolaid!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
it needs a lid so you can stuff the baby in there.. toss in some soap, close the lid.. shimmy it around a bit.. and then you're done!
BWAH HA HA HA HAH AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
I remember at least one mom on my moms forum putting her baby in one of those and she had pics. There was a discussion thread on it too. Yup, pretty much just a glorified bucket. And yeah, I never saw what the problem was with just using an infant tub? How you would get down low to wash their bum and stuff in that thing is beyond me.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Very practical. Ergonomically friendly. Spacially conservative. Durable and eye-appealing. A real help.

When filled with ice and used for carrying beer.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts

Would love to see the mfrs lawsuit docket from numbnutz parents who don't read // didn't know // weren't sharp enough to figure out that they need to support the baby's head to keep it out of the water!

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
How the hell did the DW and I raise three kids. Watching our DS and DIL raise theirs???

We did not have
5 sizes of disposable diapers
Infant monitors from their room through the whole house
Tummy tubs
sippy cups
four different kinds of baby bottles
85 toys with music playing
two different style jumpy thingies
Baby cell phones
Play kitchen (they used the same one we did)
iPods (for the two year old)

I don't think I can remember what else we bought them!!!!!!! Holy crap! We bought them that stuff. (And the kids like the plain old big appliance boax we gave them the best.)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.