Just Labradors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Big dogs? Lesser dogs? Psssssshhhh... one smooch from me and I'll have them all in the palm of my little Siamese paw. And she has done just that. She goes around, at her discretion, niffing each dog on their noses. :)

And this evening? While Seamus and Flynn were gobbling down their dinners? She calmly and evenly drank from the dogs' BIG water bowl, right behind Flynn's back feet.

GO, HOPE!

:) :) :)

P.S. Maybe it's those disconcerting ice blue eyes, eh?

·
Registered
601 Posts
Wow! Good Job Hope!! Can you come teach Sam how to be nice to the kitty?

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
As I've mentioned before, I'm not a big cat fan. However between those blue eyes and her sweetness, she has won me over!:)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
"Someone" sent her to The Wooserie for a reason. :)

Is she a siamese, or a Lynx point like our 3?

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
"Someone" sent her to The Wooserie for a reason. :)

Is she a siamese, or a Lynx point like our 3?
Well, I think the "Lynx point" tag is something fairly new - not unlike puggles or any of the "doodles" now. Somewhere along the way the tabbys and Siamese got crossed and now you see them everywhere. I'll have to check a cat registry for authenticity of "Lynx point".

The only strong tabby attribute she has right now is her tail, but the rest of her is Siamese in appearance. Hard to tell how her coat and points will develop, you know how pale they are as babies! She may become quite dark as did our Coggy. She was almost pure white as a kitten which developed into deep brown with sable points as an adult. I'll see if I can find pics of Coggy for you. :)

·
Registered
315 Posts
Girl kitties are more brazen than the boys. I have two and the boys give them a wide berth.

BTW- Congrats on your new kittie!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts