Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good thing I am done having babies or all your belly pics, new baby pics would make me so baby hungry!!!

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
Hee hee this is my last but looking through all my baby stuff I kinda wish it was my 1st so I could do all 3 again :D

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
It's not just on JL either though! There are pregnant women everywhere here at home! Must be the whole spring thing :laugh: (well here in Australia anyway)

the whole idea of giving birth to a baby makes me :scared:

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Becca, I can't believe how big Lana is getting. I bet she is really fun now. Is she into dolls or Tinkerbell or whatever. I used to love buying my girls dolls. And I know this sounds ridiculous but anytime I see one laying in the garage or something I always have to cover it with a blanket so she's warm. Weird I know. :nerd:

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
mombear said:
Becca, I can't believe how big Lana is getting. I bet she is really fun now. Is she into dolls or Tinkerbell or whatever. I used to love buying my girls dolls. And I know this sounds ridiculous but anytime I see one laying in the garage or something I always have to cover it with a blanket so she's warm. Weird I know. :nerd:
LOL! She is very cute. Actually the closest she gets to playing with dolls is cuddling her teddybear and biting his face (I think that has to do with teething LOL)...she is very much into music and likes to sway and kind of dance and "sing"...as well as bang things like a drum or take objects and pretend they are drum sticks. ;)

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
PhoebeJeebies said:
mombear said:
LOL! She is very cute. Actually the closest she gets to playing with dolls is cuddling her teddybear and biting his face (I think that has to do with teething LOL)...she is very much into music and likes to sway and kind of dance and "sing"...as well as bang things like a drum or take objects and pretend they are drum sticks. ;)
A born musician! Look out for the drums. SU plays drums and they are loud!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts