Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Her fans are so over the fact that Britney Spears lip-syncs in concert. They go for the spectacle, the costumes, the dancing, the hits and the total Britney-ness of her Circus Tour, which promises visual if not vocal acrobatics. She has the perfect opening act, the Pussycat Dolls, the ultimate in pop-rock eye candy. (8:30 p.m. today, Target Center, $39.50-$127.)

She's here in Mpls as of last nite...

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
One of the recent shows, in NJ I think, she was being lowered from the ceiling from something. Her pantyhose ripped and her hooha was hanging out. She didn't realize the mic was on and screamed "OMG my pu**y is out". Everyone heard her.

Queen of SKANK.

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
One of the recent shows, in NJ I think, she was being lowered from the ceiling from something. Her pantyhose ripped and her hooha was hanging out. She didn't realize the mic was on and screamed "OMG my pu**y is out". Everyone heard her.

Queen of SKANK.
OMG that made me LOL and hurl at the same time!!:eek:

·
Registered
11,362 Posts

Queen of SKANK.
:eek::eek::eek: *vomit*

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Nice.

I saw one Janet Jackson show on TV that was a lot worse.

I don't understand why it is necessary, the music should stand for itself, but then this is Britney Spears.....................

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Oh Robert, no. No no no no no!

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
MJ always says......she can't even sing.

So what.......whether you like her or not......or if you think she is stupid or not. She is pretty hot.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts