Just Labradors banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my best friend is turning 26...he is a male, and I'm looking to get him something out of the normal...

What neat gifts have you gave someone, or have received from someone that might be intresting?

BTW keep it under $100 ;D

·
Registered
7,901 Posts
Hmmm...well my son is almost 23. He'd like:

Tickets to a Mets game.
An official sports jersey - they run about $70.
A day fishing on a charter boat.
Having his car detailed.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Taffys Mom said:
Hmmm...well my son is almost 23. He'd like:

Tickets to a Mets game.
An official sports jersey - they run about $70.
A day fishing on a charter boat.
Having his car detailed.
I think my friend would be fine with just a car wash LOL!

He gave up on keeping it up a few months ago....

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
I like the suggestion of getting the car detailed! That's a great idea.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
My brother's almost 25. For Christmas, I got him one of those super duper remote control cars. It goes about 20+ mph. I think it cost me about $50 or $75.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
If he's single and lives on his own, maybe a gift certificate for:

Dry cleaning or laundry

House cleaning from "Merry Maids" or the like.

Ipod music downloads.

Starbucks or Dunkin' Donuts

Beer of the month club.

Just to name a few.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Janna and Boomer said:
One of those big meat variety packs from the grocery store....you know, the kind that has roasts, ribs, burgers, steaks, etc.
I don't think I've ever seen that, but thats a really good idea along with the others...I would like to get him an ipod, but I can't afford it right now.

hmm now I'm having trouble on what to pick out of the suggestions you guys gave me lol

Keep them coming....I have until the 5th!

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Shane just turned 25 last week, and he recieved a camping air mattress, a cooler, a trailer hitch for the Jeep (which just got stolen), a $100 gift card to Home Depot, and I bought him a recliner/rocker. He was thrilled with all of them!

If your friend has a house or likes to do home improvements, I would suggest a gift card to Home Depot. I did buy Shane an RC car last year, as was mentioned, and he LOVED that! Another really good one would be a gift certificate to a racing place....you know, those places where there is racing in those italian go carts? Boys and their toys...what can I tell you?

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
My Son is 26 and would love any or all of the above mentioned gifts, his sister actually got him the "beer of the month club" for christmas and he still is enjoying that one ;D

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
One of those big meat variety packs from the grocery store....you know, the kind that has roasts, ribs, burgers, steaks, etc.

I don't think I've ever seen that, but thats a really good idea along with the others
I've seen them at smallish grocery stores, behind the meat counter. You can customize them, or you can get them pre-packed. I'm not sure if the big superstores would have them or not. ???

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dare1969 said:
What about Tix to something. That way the day can be memorable(sp).
Nothing good playing in my area....well nothing good that he would like. :(

I have until saturday to come up with something....I really want to get him an IPOD but 249! :eek:

time to sleep it over.......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts