Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am starting to love this site. Pages and pages of cringeworthy family photos that make you shake your head at people.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
That is hysterical! I thought they were going to be fake, set-up photos . . . but they are not. Some are old and scanned in. Very funny!

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Yeesh. Get a load of THIS crew:

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
And everyone needs a nice preggers photo! YIKES! :eek:

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I recognize one of those boys in that picture, Dan. ;)

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Scary thing, Dan, is that that is exactly the type of picture they love.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
I don't know how to move a pic over here. Click on catagories then awkward baby photos, there is one there called the bird. OMG it is so funny. Look at the baby.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
The woman in the wing-back chair is my great-grandmother. I am directly in front of her, with a cousin sitting on me. I'm wearing a vintage 1975 silk print shirt, gray, gigantic collar, that is just screaming to be under an oh-so-snazzy leisure suit! Note, too the awesome aviator glasses.

Standing to the right, behind my grandparents, are my two brothers. On the left is middle-bro. On the right is elder (A-hole) bro, looking like he'd rather be on Planet Mars than posing for a picture like this. I love how HIS shirt clashes so wildly w/the wallpaper behind him that the combined effect is something like a bad acid trip.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
We have a family photo where I'm probably 8, maybe? I'm decked out, head to toe, in Strawberry Shortcake wear. Shorts, tee shirt and even a necklace. Stylin'!

(It's still on the wall in the hallway at my parents' house. And it's one of the photos that they adhered to what looks like a cross-section of a piece of a tree. Know what I'm talking about?)

·
Registered
618 Posts
OMG! I just went on the website and saw the sweater weather family. What a crack up. I didn't want to post it on here because I didn't want anyone to think it was me and my family. But, I do have one of those scary pictures in my family album as well. EEEKKKK........everyone in matching sweaters. :eek:

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
LOVE that site - that and cake wrecks are the only things that kept me sane this finals period :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts