Just Labradors banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was just wondering if there were any other Aussies who frequented JL?

Asmuch as I love hearing all the news from the other side of the world, it would be nice to hear from Aussies.

cheers
Leone

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's great to see some aussie accents... :D

I'm from country Victoria, Hercules is only 11 weeks old, so have only been checking out JL for a few weeks... It is such a homely forum, every one seems so friendly and caring. I am hoping that I can post enough so that the next round of JLSP's I will be eligible for.

cheers Leone

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Hello Leone :)

Welcome to JL. I live in Perth WA so not very close to you but LabAddict (who I haven't seen around for a while) comes from country Victoria as well. You will find that it is compulsory to post pictures of your Lab on this forum or it can become anything but homely......jk ;D

Janice

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Yup Pottsie is from Australia. College kid (boy). He's usually in Odds & Ends.
Welcome!! :)

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
G'day,

Welcome aboard from another Victorian - I'm currently based around Ballarat, and LabAddict (Who seems to have disappeared) is around the 'rat as well.
Always good to have more Aussies around here.

Cheers,

Pottsie

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mattgusmum said:
Hello Leone :)

Welcome to JL. I live in Perth WA so not very close to you but LabAddict (who I haven't seen around for a while) comes from country Victoria as well. You will find that it is compulsory to post pictures of your Lab on this forum or it can become anything but homely......jk ;D

Janice
well, I would love to post some pics of Hercules, but am having problems figuriing out how to attach a pic, I have one in my AV, but cant for the life of me work out how to actually add one to a post. :(

cheers
leone

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Welcome

I can give you instruction for posting pictures.

First you need to create an account on a host site such as http://www.shutterfly.com/ or http://photobucket.com/ and upload your picture there

Then you select what picture you want to post. Click on it to make it full size. Right click on it and at the bottom of the box click on properties. High light the whole address and copy it. Then return here to the thread you want to reply to. Click on reply. Above the smileys line select the icon 2nd from the left with the picture in it. Click on it. Your cursor will be between the ][ paste the address there and hit enter and your reply and picture will post.

If you want a place to pratice there is a Testing area in the drop down selection like you were going to O&E

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks for the help - hopefully I have got it right.
Now I wil have to make sure I take lots of pics and then download them so that I can shcare them.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
tis really great to see the Aussies - I am glad I asked :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts