Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sister was visiting my parents this weekend so Aubrey and I made the trip as well. We don't get to see each other too often so it was good to visit and see my neice Emma. We also had a birthday party for my cousin's little boy so we got to see the rest of my mom's family. Emma is about 5 weeks old and Aubrey turned 8 months this weekend. Aubrey was facinated with Emma but a little rough with her trying to roll on top of her and grab her face. We did get some really cute pictures though.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Wow Barb, Emma looks like she could be Aubrey's doll. Can you believe she was once that tiny? :D

They're both adorable!!!! How is your sis enjoying motherhood?

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow Barb, Emma looks like she could be Aubrey's doll. Can you believe she was once that tiny? :D

They're both adorable!!!! How is your sis enjoying motherhood?
I really can't remember Aubrey being that little it's so weird since it's not been that long ago. Lisa is doing ok as a mother it doesn't come as easy as I've had it with Aubrey but Emma is a little fussier and although they were happy when they found out they were pregnant they were not trying and it's not great timing as her husband is still in school (done in June). They are making it work though she's really not ready to go back to work though.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Aubrey is such a cute little pixie!!!! Your niece is so precious. I have a couple of labs we could trade....
I love my labs but wouldn't trade her for the world.
Speaking of labs though Mocha did awesome when we were there this weekend!! I was so glad she seems to really be doing great there and I think my parents are working with her some.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts