Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I can not beleive it's been a year already it's gone so quickly! Our baby girl turned one at 9:23 this morning. It's been such a good year I can't imagine life without her she has fit in seamlessly from the very beginning.
She's grown so much she was 6lbs 10oz and 19" at birth and this morning at the doctor she was 20lbs 3oz and 30".

She took her first steps on Saturday although I didn't get to see it my mom and husband did. She pulls herself up on about anything and will walk around things with great ease so it's only a matter of time before she's running around. She's a little stinker and very persistant when she wants something but over all she's still a happy baby most of the time.

Unfortunatley she's got another ear infection though it started last week and even after a round of antibiotics it's still there so we've got a different med. Hopefully it will help we may have to have tubes put in if it doesn't help or she gets another one since this is her 5th or 6th one. She's also cutting all 4 top teeth right now so she's not in a very good mood today.

Anyway it's been a while since I posted about her so I thought I would share a bit and some pictures.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

With daddy

at the zoo

With mommy

The teddy bear was mine from my grandmother and the rocking chair was mine when I was little.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
NO WAY! Aubrey can't be a year old already! Wow, this last year has just zoomed past.

Happy birthday, Aubrey!!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
EEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PRETTY GIRL!!

Wow Barb, I can't believe she's 1 already! When did she get all of that hair anyway? I used to think she looked like Wes, but now she's all you. Beautiful baby goil! :)

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The hair is finally filling out a lot more the last month or so. It's getting really crazy wavy too especially when it's really humid out I love it.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Happy Birthday Aubrey!!! :D

I can't believe she is a year old! My baby cousin turned 1 last Friday...and took her first steps on her own on Saturday too.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts