Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cliff notes for those that haven't kept up...laura has labby back and is on the new board. that is all.

have a happy whore day. :happy:

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
¿dónde está el baño?

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bearsdad said:
¿dónde está el baño?
second star to the right and straight on till morning. i hope it's not urgent. :scare:

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Jinx said:
bearsdad said:
¿dónde está el baño?
second star to the right and straight on till morning. i hope it's not urgent. :scare:
too late :laugh:

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Speaking of stars, that ad for naming a star after someone has been on the radio for V Day.  But does anyone know if there is a guarantee with them?  I mean if the dang thing goes Super Nova and blows up does Rita get another star or is she SOL? :(

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Speaking of stars, that ad for naming a star after someone has been on the radio for V Day. But does anyone know if there is a guarantee with them? I mean if the dang thing goes Super Nova and blows up does Rita get another star or is she SOL?
I think if you visit them regularly and make sure the yard is cut, you're all set for life. :whistle:

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
whore day? why didn't i know that!?

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Rangermom said:
Speaking of stars, that ad for naming a star after someone has been on the radio for V Day. But does anyone know if there is a guarantee with them? I mean if the dang thing goes Super Nova and blows up does Rita get another star or is she SOL?
I think if you visit them regularly and make sure the yard is cut, you're all set for life. :whistle:
Well ok, they were talking about some star blowing up on the news, then a little later they had the add and it made me wonder.

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
delmonico said:
Rangermom said:
Well ok, they were talking about some star blowing up on the news, then a little later they had the add and it made me wonder.
Wait, no it wasn't the news, I was up late the other night and didn't get the radio station chanced it time, it was George Nori and Coast to Cost AM. :laugh:

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
kelli said:
whore day? why didn't i know that!?
you didn't get the memo? crap, i knew i was forgetting someone.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts