Just Labradors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't been posting much, haven't been taking the camera to the DP. Just didn't too much care about a lot of things. Two weeks ago, I caught myself thinking about not taking HK to the DP one afternoon. I knew something was wrong,and then realized how much my muscles have been hurting, losing balance occassionally, and wthout cutting down my intake I lost almost 30 lbs with less activity. Thank you for waking me up, HK. Off the the DR. all kinds of tests, and tomorrow a scan of my thyroid. They think that is where the problem is and it can be fixed. Strength will come back, along with general energy level. I hope they are right and I will start posting pics of my girl again.

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Well I wondered what was up with you. I'm glad you went to the Dr. Please keep us posted as to what it is and how you are doing. I'm so sorry you're feeling poorly, hope you get right as rain soon. {{HUGS}}

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
sorry you've been feeling bad, ed. sure do hope they can get you fixed up soon!
Never say "FIXED" about a guy on a dog forum.:D

Good luck with the problem, finding that out made a lot of differance with Rita.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Hope they have the answer and your feeling much better real soon! We miss your post's and of course the pictures of "our" girl HK!

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Glad you got to the Dr. Things like this can sneak up on us until something finally makes you realize it's time to figure out what's wrong. Keep us informed....

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Hope it is the thyroid, Ed. That's something they have come leaps and bounds with, and once they get it regulated you'll feel great again.

Just got my semi-annual check last week and she's upping mine. I'd been feeling all the things you were (except the weight loss :( ), so I had a feeling it was low. It's funny how one little gland can affect so much of your bodily functions and even your mood!

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Ed, good luck getting everything resolved with this.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Sorry you've feeling like crap, Ed. It does sound like thyroid. 30 pounds - wow!! You were already thin, weren't you?

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Sorry you're not feeling well. Hopefully, they'll get it taken care of and HK will be a happy girl again! I miss pics of her, she's so cute!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts