Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The electronic version of SCRABBLE on my cell continues to cream me.

There are at least five words per game that I have never, ever, ever heard of:

helve
grot
thurl
gox
noily

I hate her. Yes, I always envision my computer component to be a her. And she is ruthless, cold, calculating, merciless, smart-as-hell, and intimidating as all get-out.

You should see me on the rare days I beat her. VICTORY DANCE!!!!

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
That's why I get frustrated playing games like twirl on fb...sometimes it doesn't recognize words that ARE words, then it comes up with pseudo-words I've never heard of...very annoying.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's why I get frustrated playing games like twirl on fb...sometimes it doesn't recognize words that ARE words, then it comes up with pseudo-words I've never heard of...very annoying.

I still cannot find Twirl (or any other games other than Farming, where I feel horribly guilty when my crops die repeatedly from my inattention; I'm awaiting the day to logon and find that my cow has dried up and my horse has been taken away to the glue factory -- I AM A HORRIBLE FARMER!!) on FB.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I talk to the trees....

But they don't listen to me.

OOps -- That's from a musical!

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
fadge
kotow
feazes
orthicons (yup - a 50pt bingo)
ambry
dhuti
jaup

I know I should look on it as a chance to increase my vocabulary. But it's so damnably frustrating.

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
Why do you hate verbally adept women so much? Were you turned down by Zelma Applebee at the 7th grade dance after she creamed you in the spelling bee? I think there's some history here we should discuss.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts