Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
labby said:
I hope that picture is aimed at Michael Vick and not me.
Nope, he said it was aimed at Vick, not you.

People like that f***tard, don't deserve the "career" they have. He should be banned from all pro-sports, and have to work in an animal shelter for a year or longer, after he gets out of jail.

Asshat.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
He probably won't go to jail just like the case we had here in Oregon. He'll get off w/ a fine and a year of working in the Humane Society. Quintel Woods did that up here. Yeah they are asshats who really don't care and will probably do it again, except this time they will have the dogs at someone elses house. I just don't get the fascination w/ watching dogs fight I really don't.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Piece of sh*t scumbag. :mad: :mad:

·
0 Posts
WHat a jerk. I never liked him as an athlete anyway - just a little too arrogant.

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Man, I really, really dislike him. He's a disgrace to the game and as a human. We were at the Falcons/New Orleans game in Atlanta last year, and he flipped off his own fans (we're Saints fans just for the record, lol). That's pretty pathetic right there, and anyone who harms animals like that deserves a special place in hell. I hope he gets kicked out of the NFL and gets put into jail too.

J

·
0 Posts
Torments in Hell:

In spite of the flames, Hell is totally dark:
Matthew 8:12: "But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness..."
Matthew 22:13: "...take him away, and cast him into outer darkness."
Matthew 25:30: "And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness..."

Torturing prisoners with sulphur:
Revelation 14:10: "...and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb."

Worms -- apparently flesh-eating:
Mark 9:44-48: "Where their worm dieth not..." The immortal worm is repeated three times in this passage for emphasis. One point of interest is that the author of Mark refers to "their worm" not to "the worms." That seems to imply that each prisoner has his own worm.

Extreme thirst:
Luke 16:23-26: "And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame."

·
Registered
12,928 Posts
I think this is one where the girlfriend had reported him once before.

Vick has been in the news a lot lately...I think it's time ATL got rid of him all together!

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
What a loser. He's going to be thrown off the team if it turns out that the dogs are his, wha? They're at his house, therefore, they belong to him. ::) I'll hold my breath.

We should all speak with our checkbooks; don't patronize the Atlanta Falcons in any way until they chuck him, and send letters to the GM's office letting them know.

In the end, it's all about the bottom line.

Oh, and he's a CRAP quarterback anyway.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
You should live in Atlanta. :-\

<goes back and buries head in the sand, out of embarrassment>

edited to add - actually not in Atlanta, but just south of it...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts