Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nellie always asks permission to get in bed when I'm already there.

You can see what the radiation site still looks like.

Nite nite

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
You're lucky. I have to ask permission from my 2 before I can get into my bed. :eek:

LMAO, we do too! Husband has to rearrange the dogs so he can even fit in bed and get covers! That's what he gets for getting in bed LAST!

Aw, Nellie, you are soo sweet! Sweet dreams!!!

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sweet dreams Nellie, what a good girl checking first with your mom.

The radiation site is still quite pronounced isn't it, will it eventually grow over?
The vet said it may not. It's been 4 1/2 months and the pigment has come back around the edges and hair has grow in white. Our next appointment with the oncologist is the end of May.

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
Nellie is a polite girl. In our house it's me usually asking permission. :D Or I have to tell Molly & Abby...move over. They usually jump in bed first.

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
Sweet Nellie. Is the radiation spot still tender, or is it just a cosmetic thing now?

Both of our pups sort-of ask permission, though if there is a Chamois-sized spot easily accessible, she'll jump up first and ask second. Toby's learned that he has to ask because he's so big, and sometimes the answer is no. In which case he waits till we're asleep and tries to sneak in.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts