Just Labradors banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now remember when I said trying to deal with all 4 of them at the same time for one picture can be a little hard? Well heres my proof! Maggie dosnt like to touch Dakota when there is a treat as a reward and Copper dosnt like to sit next to any of the other dogs.
Its like six year olds in the lunch line picking on each other.
"Hey wat you got to eat. Did you get a treat yet. I want the biggest treat.. I WANT MY TREAT"

I will have to try later after Copper has had a little time to recover from the drama that we just had after trying to take 6 pictures..

lol

*second try*

After a long nap for all of us I was able to get the 3 younger dogs to sit still for me. Copper wasnt having any of this picture taking stuff. I am proud to say I did this ALL on my own with out help this time lol

and one of Copper who is hidding

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: As requested..(picture)

snowflake said:
LOLOLOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Looks like the best one of the bunch is the little sweetie on the couch!!!!
Don't let her fool you!!!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Is that teeth marks on your wall above your couch, or did you just have a dirty lens when you took the cute picture? :D ;D

·
Registered
11,079 Posts

I can hear it now, "MOM, HE'S TOUCHING ME!"

·
Registered
16,472 Posts

Jacey looks as if she's thinking...hey you guys, will you pulllleeeze settle? Mom is trying to take a picture of MEEEEE! hrmmpphhh

Love her 'tude face. LOL

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Merlot_1 said:
Is that teeth marks on your wall above your couch, or did you just have a dirty lens when you took the cute picture? :D ;D
Its from a chair we had. if you wernt careful how you sat down in it it would slide on the carpet into the wall. So we no longer have that chair.
I chould show you where my first chocolate lab art/scratched a hole in the bathoom wall! lol

·
Registered
8,812 Posts

Too cute! I have a terrible time with just two, so with getting the 4 in the same picture frame, I think you did great!

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
LabMommyKathryn said:
They must have picked that up from you lol. They act like that sometimes.
nahhh not me...probably abby and molly :p they act like that a lot, especially at night when abby is trying to sleep and molly will slowly creep up and touch abby with her nose (haha)

·
Registered
3,110 Posts

samson said:
I find a baseball bat helps but only beat them as much as necessary !
Haaahaaaa!

They did pretty well, all in all....nice pics :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts