Just Labradors banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just about to mosey on to Ruby's breeder's house, where we will be leaving for the Potomac show in the morning.

Good news is...wait for it...

>

Ruby is holding her down stays this week!

I know, I know I just jinxed it, but none the less, we're excited at the prospect! Seems attaching her to a tree worked wonders!

Anywho, good luck to all those traveling, I can't wait to meet you!

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
See you there ............... I'll be at the obedience rings also.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Good luck to you both! I'll be there as well, just to be the cheering section this year :)

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Good luck to all!

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Yes...good luck to all of you. Remember to post results when you can.

·
Registered
5,503 Posts
Yes for Ruby and her down stays!!! I'll be there, of course, Novice A is at the very end. If anybody sticks out that long around the rings, come give us, Novice A people, some support. ;)

·
Registered
7,797 Posts
Good luck to both of you!
Way to go Ruby! Isn't it great when they finally "get" something (or we trick them into getting it haha) ;) Hopefully she keeps up teh great work!

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Tatyana said:
Yes for Ruby and her down stays!!! I'll be there, of course, Novice A is at the very end. If anybody sticks out that long around the rings, come give us, Novice A people, some support. ;)
I plan on being there for you!! I always try to see the novice people and cheer them on.

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
lcspt said:
Tatyana said:
I plan on being there fro you!! I always try to see the novice people and cheer them on.
I love watching the Novice A people!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts