Just Labradors banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I knew one of the fur kids has been throwing up in the middle of the night because I have been finding some wet spots on the carpet in the mud room in the morning. But its only at night and I'm seeing no other evidence of either of them being ill. I assumed it was my golden because since the snow thawed she has been having at the lawn with renewed vigor of one who has been denied her grass.

But no. Last night Remy came up to snuggle around 4 a.m. and then got up again at 5:00. I decided to follow him downstairs to see if something was going on. Sure enough...he was sick in the kitchen. What I was surprised to see was...a sock. Has he been repeatedly throwing this up? Where did he get this? I am fastidious about making sure everything is put away. And yet I found evidence of another sock during the winter poop clean up in the yard. WTH?

I'm so grateful he sicked it up and it it didn't become a more serious issue, but I really don't know where he's getting them? I wonder if he's getting in the hamper? Frak. Do I need to buy a new hamper with a hard lid?

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Uh oh!

Simon is our sock stealer. He would never eat them. But Angus would. However, Simon guards socks from Angus, and so far it has worked out.

I have a walk-in closet in the bathroom, and the hamper is in there. I do surveillance every morning for stray articles of this kind (or any other kind), and I always keep my bathroom door shut.

Kevin is not as good about keeping his socks behind closed doors. :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.