Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My computer died sunday. :( We were redoing the computer room, so we took everything out, shampooed the carpeting, and put in two smaller desks. When I plugged my computer in, it would not start up. The light on the back went from a slow blink (green) to a fast blink, but it would not start. Bill's started up just fine. It's been at the repair shop since yesterday morning, they have not even looked at it yet. :mad:

What are the chances it's something relatively cheap, like a fan, instead of a power supply?

·
Registered
9,693 Posts
Jackie, I am pretty sure the cost of computer repairs is an inverse cost related to how much folding cash you currently have available!

(GOOD LUCK!)

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
G'day,

Here's hoping its not a blown power supply, they're evil buggers.
All the best mate.

Cheers,

Pottsie

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, it is a blown power supply. :( However, to replace the power supply and add another Gig of memory is going to cost less than $100. :) The tech also cleaned out a lot of clutter and junk files that have built up over time and said I have a very nice system. :D I love my Sony! I get it back today, so I will be on tonight. Thank You, God, for answering my prayers, and for giving me $150 in the lottery last week so I can pay for the computer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts