Just Labradors banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check this out..

"Graduate to a Blackberry smartphone now and get cash back for your current device, plus a $50 bonus."

http://blackberrygraduate.flipswap.com

The promotional code that is required is "Graduate."

I should be getting $66 (USD) back for my old phone that i couldn't have sold for anywhere near that.. what a great deal!

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Only if you're talking muffins.....

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Wha??

Is this available to those of us in Canada?? I need to read some more. I am dying for a new phone. LOL

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
Step 4:

Receive your check in the mail in a few weeks

That's pretty open ended. Define a few weeks. I couldn't get 1 if I wanted to but if I could, unless they deducted the trade off the final price, I wouldn't bother. :cool:

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I don't have the proof of purchase from my phones, that was sent to Verizon to get the $50 rebates. How many people keep the proof of purchase?

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Cool beans! I'd get $71 back for my krzr!

I don't know if I want a blackberry or not though. I was thinking of getting the LG Neon.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Cool deal, but they're only willingly to pay less than $40 for my LG Venus. A phone that is less than 2 years old.

Thanks anyway, but I'll wait.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cool deal, but they're only willingly to pay less than $40 for my LG Venus. A phone that is less than 2 years old.

Thanks anyway, but I'll wait.
The key is the $50 bonus you get.. try selling a 2 year old phone for $90.

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
We like the Blackberry Storm but you had to have a data plan for it. There is no point for a Blaberry with no data plan. We were not paying for internet 3 times. I don't need to be that connected.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
NOW they come out with that. pffft! well my old phone is only worth $8.93 even though it's in excellent condition. i gave it to courtney. she also has AT&T and she kills phones. hopefully she get at least $8.93 use out of it.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
NOW they come out with that. pffft! well my old phone is only worth $8.93 even though it's in excellent condition. i gave it to courtney. she also has AT&T and she kills phones. hopefully she get at least $8.93 use out of it.
$58.93

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
yes, but i can't use it anyway since i all ready upgraded to a blackberry a few months ago. at least i can be a cool mom. my sync is much nicer than the crappy little pantech she had.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.