Just Labradors banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 56plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be
in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tih! s is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Strange is in the mind of the beholder. Myself I think anyone who can read this simply has a mind that is good at figgerin' things out in a quick manner. some one good to have around when the poop hits the fan.;)

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
yah .. and if indeed
"aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be
in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm" it sounds like more than 56% of us can read it as easily as I did - regular reading speed ...
but it is kind of cool ;)

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
someone sent it to me on facebook, so I copied and pasted it here.

I too read it at normal reading speed and didn't find it in the least difficult.

I am surprised that the statistics are so low given that none of us have found any trouble with it.

As it was off facebook I can't verify whether or not it is factual.

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
I could read it at normal speed with no problem. This has been around for years and it is real. I wonder what this says about us JLers. LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts