Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ollie with his beloved turtle. (It's kinda blurry... I was trying to shoot without the flash and there wasn't quite enough light... but I liked the perspective.)

Handsome boy.

This is not going to end well... lol. Why is it that with multiple nylabones in the house, they only want the one that the other has? Henery was chewing away contently when Ollie tried to move in and snag it...

OLLIE: Oh craps... how did I get into this pickle?

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Never! :)

I love the 3rd picture of Ollie...he looks so grown up! You can totally see what he will look like as he matures.

Great pictures!

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Oh Ollie...you *are* a goob! LOL

did you have to help him out of there?

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Isn't that funny how they only want what the other has! Rush and Boo are the same way but it's more Boo who thinks everything belongs to her. My Boo the attention whore.:D:D Tell Henery if he needs a break, my girls would love his company for a year or two!:D:D

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Yep that is the way it is around here. If there are 2 of something only one of them is the best.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
I have to say, I've been lurking on the JL board(s) for a while and Oliver is hands down one of the best looking labs! In fact, he was part of my decision to get a black lab! Of course Henry is wonderful too!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts