Registered
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lindsay started one way back when.

But is there another one now?

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Okay, so what goes on with these Facebook JL pages? How would one find them.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
If we move onto all-FB, I will need to step out of JL-ville.

a) Cannot access FB @ work. Probably a good thing

b) Not a big fan anyway. I don't really 'get' it. Probably because I'm not on it enough. I find it challenging enough to get online @ home, check e-mail etc. Sitting on social neworking sites and continually updating ("I just belched.... I wish my dandruff would go away.... Wasn't 'Gilligan's Island' a great show?") isn't exactly my idea of a good time.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
If we move onto all-FB, I will need to step out of JL-ville.

a) Cannot access FB @ work. Probably a good thing

b) Not a big fan anyway. I don't really 'get' it. Probably because I'm not on it enough. I find it challenging enough to get online @ home, check e-mail etc. Sitting on social neworking sites and continually updating ("I just belched.... I wish my dandruff would go away.... Wasn't 'Gilligan's Island' a great show?") isn't exactly my idea of a good time.

:( :( :(

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Dweck, I can't believe that you're not interested in which of your friends is sitting around waiting for the pizza guy to arrive. You're so out of touch. Now get back over to FB and forward today's meaningless checklist or chain letters like you're supposed to.

How is the internet ever going to reach its potential without you?

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
Dweck, I can't believe that you're not interested in which of your friends is sitting around waiting for the pizza guy to arrive. You're so out of touch. Now get back over to FB and forward today's meaningless checklist or chain letters like you're supposed to.

LOL! =D

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
You have to be a member of Facebook first. Then put Just Labradors in the search box.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts

I know. I'm a FB Luddite.

Now sssshh! I'm trying to answer the 253-question Brady Bunch quiz!

Lessee --- #104 is... c) Cousin Oliver; #105 is.... b) Kitty Carryall; ....#106 is a) Pork Chopshshsh and Appleshaushshshsh.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think you are safe Dan- neither of the JL groups on FB are very active.

I'm still confuzzled as to why there are two pages...

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I'm still confuzzled as to why there are two pages...
When facebook just started or started to become popular, Lindsay started up a JL page. Then a year or so later, Daniel created one, not knowing that Lindsay already made one.

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
I find FB incredibly slow to work with, takes forever for things to come up, so I get bored with it pretty quickly.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
I don't "get" Facebook, either. I've tried to keep up a little bit but it's way too convoluted for me.

Dan? If this place begins to disappear for good, you get the lights upstairs and I'll get the ones on the first floor. Then we'll check the basement together just because I hate going into basements by myself. K?

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Dan? If this place begins to disappear for good, you get the lights upstairs and I'll get the ones on the first floor. Then we'll check the basement together just because I hate going into basements by myself. K?
You got it, Nance. Then I'll sit at the curb on my suitcase, next to you on yours, and we can wait for our cabs together......

1 - 20 of 21 Posts