Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Harley seems to have taken a liking to them, and it's ok with me as long as it won't hurt him...

Kevin

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I would probably not give them to growing puppies because of the calcium.

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Puff loves them and most fruits, especially bananas.

Bananananananaan!!!! Did you say Bananananananan? Do I smell a Bananananana? Is that a Bananananananan I see der? Bouncey, bouncey, nouncey! BANANANANANANANANANA! please. drooooooool! Please bananananananana'! And that is what happens should a banana appear in any form when Hershey Kisses is around.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Really? Because we offered Harley a piece of Banana this morning and he took two small licks, then promptly turned his nose up and walked away... :)

Namaste...

Kevin

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
Bananananananaan!!!! Did you say Bananananananan? Do I smell a Bananananana? Is that a Bananananananan I see der? Bouncey, bouncey, nouncey! BANANANANANANANANANA! please. drooooooool! Please bananananananana'! And that is what happens should a banana appear in any form when Hershey Kisses is around.
Same here. Caleb & the rabbit go absolutely insane when they smell a banana.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Sammi loves most fruits and vegetables, the only thing she will not eat is Celery. She loves bananas!! Oh and remember, grapes and onions are a few things that are not good for dogs.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Funny - that happens here double when anyone so much as touches a banana! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Shelby loves fruit and veggies, would have to say apples and banana's are her favorite, sometimes we have it with peanut butter.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Lily has had a couple of peeled oranges, but cored apples are much more convenient (and a lot less messy).

I started this about a month ago, and as long as you take the core out of the apple (with a $5 corer from Target or anywhere else) its safe for them to chow down on. I've even taken to freezing the cored apples so I can core a bunch at a time. It has the bonus of feeling good on her new teeth and taking her a little longer to eat.

I suspect the apple-a-day routine applies to pups, as well.

·
Registered
150 Posts
As far as I know they are. But don't feed her grapes, nuts, chocolate, or dates.
(At least I think it is dates)

·
Registered
9 Posts
My Sabelle loves fruits and veggies. Everyone that I told how she goes nuts for apples, carrots, bananas, orange juice, broccoli, beans and any other type of fruit or veggie she can get her gready little mouth on, thought it was strange since their dog doesn't like fruit/veggies as much as meat. She goes more nuts for those things than any type of meat we give her! Now that I've read this I'm glad my Sabelle isn't weird...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts