Just Labradors banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Welcome from WI; we welcome everyone here!!
Can't wait to see pics of yours!!

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
aww.. of course you're welcome!!

I don't even have a lab yet and I'm posting away over here!

·
Registered
557 Posts
of course you're welcome here...... now lets see some pictures LOL

·
Registered
55 Posts
Re: Are lab mixes welcome here? - Baloo

I don't even have a lab yet and I'm posting away over here!
[/quote]
Baloo317 said:
aww.. of course you're welcome!!

Hi Baloo's Mom,

My Ranger will be coming home on the 25th! Are you as freaked out as I am?

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
Hersheys Dad said:
I have a lab mix, but she is definately all lab in personality. Are we welcome here?
You are definitely welcome! My rottie/lab mix has almost no lab personality, but I'm here!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have been the ultimate lurker for over a year here. I read the training and raw forums a lot and think this site is great. I figured I should add a pic of my dogs here. At the time i joined I just had Hershey, but in the last year we have bought a house with a big yard and adopted a rescue, Gustopher.

Hershey

And Gustopher

·
Registered
163 Posts
So Hershey's a doodle then? Do they really not shed? I'm just wondering because it seems like anything mixed with a lab would have to shed.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Both are doodles, but i dont use the designer dog words, i just call them lab/poodle cross when people ask. Hershey doesnt shed at all, Gus does, about 1/2 as much as a lab IMO. More improtantly they dont elicit an alergic responce. We wanted labs but they make it so my best man cant come into the house. He has a standard poodle and we prefer to have more of a lab personality, hence the cross.

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
They are totally adorable. I'm a sucker for the scruffy look though, SO CUTE!! :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts