Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
::)

I went to have my nails filled today and to have a pedicure, this was at a different spa then the wax place mind you. I was admiring my purdy toes (which are pink) as I was driving home when I glanced at my nails and the girl filed 3 or 4 of them crooked!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH...also they charged 7 extra bucks for a french manicure instead of just polish :eek: it was still cheaper then usual though:

fill= $13 plus $7 for french and pedi= $20 plus $2 tip for each for a grand total of $44...yikes!!! next time I'm just getting the regular nail polish lol

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was going to go back but, I evened them out myself since I figured if she did it once she'd probably do it again. Next time I'll go to a different person. I usually get the same two, but I was adventurous today

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
$7 seemed a bit high to me though...usually I pay $2 (or 3 i forget) extra...I had to find a new place though since the one I usually go to is being remodeled.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
HAHAHAHAH, the Dweckettes don't share tales of terrible salon service with you? Every woman experiences this at least once or twice. If your me, you get a few more than that... :-\

1 - 10 of 10 Posts