Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really did not intend to call you a "douchebag". I was feeding off Kelli's previous post (and not blaming her either). I had seriously told another member here who I thought would post that mess and it definitely was not you (or you either, Linds).
Anyway, yes I am a Christian, but I am also human. Far from perfect.
I do apologize for "inferring" you are a douchebag. That was not nice to call anyone that and I apologize, especially since you felt I intended it directly at you.
I am apologizing publically, since the post was public, and God sorta put it on my heart to do so.
Here is the post for those curious:
http://justlabradors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103601&highlight=Maple

Everyone have a good weekend! :)

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Mape? Have you never been called anything worse than a douchebag before? I find that hard to believe =)

I joke, i joke.. =)

That was nice of you, Sandy.. if i apologized every time i accidentally offended someone i'd have to follow every post i made with an apology.

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
Do we have to apologize for what we called Mape......out loud but decided not to post. :D

I apologize for those names even though no one saw them.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
If we have to apologize for things we've muttered under our breath about people on here, and not just Maple, but didn't type there's gonna be a whole lot of apologizing going on.

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
Sandy, I think that takes a lot of class to publicly apologize. This is something I don't think I've seen on here before.

·
Registered
8,472 Posts
Sandy, I think that takes a lot of class to publicly apologize. This is something I don't think I've seen on here before.
I agree!! Kudos to zoezoe and to kelli

Why should anyone be "dissed" for being considerate of and sensitive to another person's feelings?

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Apologies are always nice, and I should apologize for what I'm thinking right now! Maybe tomorrow;)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
WOW Sandy, that was so nice of you. Mape - where are you?

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Sorry bob, mine was in jest.. i can see how you missed that, since i rarely use sarcasm around here =)

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Wow. A JL apology. Scarce as hen's teeth. Nice. Maybe it'll start a trend.......

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Yea. I'm not holding my breath.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Heh. The people I can think of who are owed an apology from someone else on JL have all been here long enough--and know the personalities well enough--to know not to hold their breath waiting for one.....

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
"I'm sorry for talking down to you like you're a lowlife piece of ****".
"I'm sorry for thinking your opinion is ****".
"I'm sorry for namecalling b/c you dare to voice your opinion (even if it's a long one)".
"I'm sory that I think I know everything and you are always wrong"

:p

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
Good of you Sandy.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Heh. The people I can think of who are owed an apology from someone else on JL have all been here long enough--and know the personalities well enough--to know not to hold their breath waiting for one.....
I'm not holding mine. ;)

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Yes, Laura... BREATHE!! BREATHE!!!!!

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Sandy - Very nice of you. Of course no apology was necessary I was not offended in the least. But thank you. Sorry I didn't see this thread earlier, I haven't been online in a few days. Reid's birthday was Thursday and my mom and some other family were visiting.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts