Just Labradors banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sam's brother graciously agreed to watch apollo for the 1-2 weeks sam takes to find an apartment. That means NO kennel AND apollo gets to hang out with their young chocolate lab, Sherman! I am very relieved that we won't have to kennel apollo! Sam will take apollo with him on his job search during the day and at night apollo will sleep in his crate at Jeff and Tina's (sam's brother and sister-in-law's house) I am SOOOOO happy!

·
Registered
453 Posts
I had been following your thread of the last couple of day, and I am really glad you have found you do not have to board appollo I bet you are really really pleased, hope the move goes well and you will be reunited really quickly ;D

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I really am glab we didn't have to board him. Like azlab said, I didn't want him to think I abandoned him

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Wow, that's great news!!

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
That's awesome!! :D Not only no kennel, but lab-company as well! Perfect!

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
That is a great arrangement! It sounds like a win win for everybody! Good luck with the move and I hope it goes well. When do you actually hit the road?

·
Registered
16,476 Posts
Sounds great... especially that he has a play mate. Apollo really loves other dogs, so this should work out fine.

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
Great news! that sounds like a brilliant arrangement. I bet Apollo is going to adore having a friend to play with for the 2 weeks.

Good luck with the move tomorrow. ;)

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am very thrilled that he wont be kenneled and I'm especially happy that he'll have Sherman, a chocolate labby that is the same age as apollo, to play with. I'm sure he'll have lots of fun and not be too stressed out.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts