Just Labradors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The second court date was to have been this Friday, the 4th. Witnesses are to call the DA's office a few days ahead to make sure there are no changes. Well, Tudor called and left a voicemail message. The call was returned about an hour later. Court date postponed until the 25th. Why? Because "they" can't find Apeman. "They" went to pick him up and bring him in yesterday but "couldn't find him."

Well he was evicted from his apartments, you morons! And he was there Sunday afternoon getting the last of his junk out of the apartment. Want us to find him for ya?!? We could do a better job of it than "the system guys"!

Maybe we should take some real pretty little Hallmark "change of address" cards to the courthouse on the 25th to give to him. You know, just being thoughtful and helpful neighbors. I mean, I'm sure he really does want folks to know where he's hangin' these days. And I'm SURE he'd want all his subscriptions to anything from Freedom Press forwarded. Dontcha think?

::)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Oh man Nance, are you serious? :( Crap.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
I have nothing nice to say my first thought should not be tyoed on a family forum. Lets just hope they get him soon. No chance this Ape holds a steady job is there.

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Fun times. ::) ::)

Sheesh,

btw, I wonder if the mailman knows his current address.

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
The only "good" bit about this is when they do find him, he won't be getting out any time thereafter. He'll be held until he does something with his charges.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts