1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
I've heard it called other names.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
i've never been so mad as the day i cancelled mine....not a fun or easy thing to do.
Me too. If the guy had said "Why are you getting upset? I am just trying to help you" one more time, I was booking a ticket to India and beating the **** out of him.

35 minutes and I finally just told him I was stopping the automatic withdrawal and I was considering it a gift after that.

I'm pissed off again just thinking about it.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Me too. If the guy had said "Why are you getting upset? I am just trying to help you" one more time, I was booking a ticket to India and beating the **** out of him.

35 minutes and I finally just told him I was stopping the automatic withdrawal and I was considering it a gift after that.

I'm pissed off again just thinking about it.
yeh, that was one of the worst experiences i will NEVER forget. i told the girl that i would hate to have her job and have to be so **** annoying all day and she laughed and said she loved her job....every time i hung up on her and picked the phone up again, she was still there....oh it was horrible!

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
<hanging head in shame> I am on dial up and I have used aol for well over a decade now ... it drives me nuts at times but I am cheap and it is easy so we get along fine ;)

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
what does aol charge now? it was one of the most expensive when i left. that was years ago but i still won't forget it. lol

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Is it true that it is hard to discontinue service with them?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Is it true that it is hard to discontinue service with them?
Sure is, I tried to cancel them for three months. They kept taking auto payments from my credit card. So I paid off my cc and canceled my cc account. Aol couldn't get their money from me after that so they canceled ME for insuffient funds:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts