Just Labradors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just watched last Friday's episode. :eek: WTF??!! I am just stunned and have no idea what is going to happen next...and the next episode is the season finale?? Thank gawd the movie is coming out this summer to tide me over.

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Nothing like getting a bullet in the head at point blank range. Was really surprised when that happened.

Hopefully this Friday will be a Season Finale and not a Series Finale. This show has really started to pick up steam.

If Fox does decide to cancel this show, I hope they burn in Hell!!!!!

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just can't believe they killed him. And there was no recovery time. Just one thing after another in this one.

I checked at the end of the show to make sure they said "Season finale" and not "Series finale".

Here's my new theory (*waving sci fi geek flag high here*) on John Henry and Catherine Weaver...do you think Weaver was that t-model that was on the sub in the future? The one who was trying set up a deal with the humans, but left? Do you think there is a future group of metal that is also sending models into the past so that there will be metal that will be sympathetic to the humans? I think John Henry is that model.

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
I just can't believe they killed him. And there was no recovery time. Just one thing after another in this one.

I checked at the end of the show to make sure they said "Season finale" and not "Series finale".

Here's my new theory (*waving sci fi geek flag high here*) on John Henry and Catherine Weaver...do you think Weaver was that t-model that was on the sub in the future? The one who was trying set up a deal with the humans, but left? Do you think there is a future group of metal that is also sending models into the past so that there will be metal that will be sympathetic to the humans? I think John Henry is that model.

I can't believe they let a main character die just like that, no I am sorry, no last breath, just BAM and down he went.

My thinking on this show is about the same as yours, the T1000 is the same "thing" that was on the sub. The show is hinting there is a brother of John Henry that I think is the original Skynet. Mrs Weaver is creating a new type of metal that will be able to coincide with humans. Ellison is teaching John Henry right from wrong while Savanna(Weavers daughter) is teaching John Henry love.

My version of future episodes(not a spoiler, just what I think will happen or could happen)
Conner and his mother incinerate Weavers company and John Henry, thus causing the T888's to take over just like the future predicted. Where if the Conner's would have left John Henry alone, Judgement would have never happened.

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My version of future episodes(not a spoiler, just what I think will happen or could happen)
Conner and his mother incinerate Weavers company and John Henry, thus causing the T888's to take over just like the future predicted. Where if the Conner's would have left John Henry alone, Judgement would have never happened.

That is exactly what my husband thinks. I think they may have stopped Skynet...and John's mother didn't die from cancer...but fate has stepped in and John needs to still feel huge loss at this time (Charlie, Derek) to get him emotionally where he needs to be. To toughen him up for what's to come. And though the "present" may have changed...I think Future metal has sent models back to change John Henry into starting Judgment Day. I think their attempt to get Savanah was just that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.