Just Labradors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Her show was all about dogs (and for dog lovers). It was a fun show to watch and the last segment she just had on was on the food recall and her vet talking about feeding your dogs RAW or cooked meats with rice and veggies. I told my mom we should switch and she laughed at me :p

She also had the worlds tallest dog and the worlds smallest dog on, and Tamar Gellar (who I really liked) and she talked about her book "The Loved Dog".

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
I saw part of it. I got SO excited when she said her vet was going to talk about foods. I was pretty disappointed though- I really wanted him to name some high-quality kibbles, not talk about raw. I mean, feeding raw is great and all, but I think baby steps are necessary for most dog owners. For many people it's a shock that Ol' Roy is NOT good food, you know?

That great dane was SO COOL! What a sweetie he was! :D He was very funny when sniffing that ridiculous tiny Chihuahua. Hahaha

·
Registered
900 Posts
I watched it. It was nice. They had the BIS spaniel on there too from the westminister show. That was kinda cool too. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts