Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Sicko is right. I also saw the pics of him w/his guns and other weapons. This guy was way out there.

·
Registered
305 Posts
When he compared himself to Christ I turned it off. What a sick MF.

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
I just watched a video of one of his suitemates being interviewed. His roommate said that he pretty much never ever talked, never acknowledged them, never answered questions, nothing. They would say something to him and he would just look down and not respond. How weird is that? They didn't even know until yesterday that he was an English major, they just thought he didn't speak English well enough to converse.

How can you live with people and not ever talk to them? Creepy. This kid was whacked out, big time.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
At the risk of sounding naive who was he mad at. I saw parts of the video while at the gym. The wealthy the Jocks? He kept saying you did this, you could have stopped it. I do not understand what he talking about. If you do nto speak you are mad that other do not speak to you? You follow random people and then get mad when they get upset. "Shaking head" something really wired wrong on that guy.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
it is just so surreal and unbelievable..........last night's Candlelight Vigil at VT was so beautiful......when they all shook their keys to show unity, I lost it.....they do that at football games when there has been a big play....gosh, it has been so tough at school this week.....one of my student's cousins was shot....he is okay physically....he did some of the interviews on NBC and CBS...we let our students watch the convocation too.....we needed to do that to help them begin healing......VT is such an integral part of everyone's lives here.......here's the link to the vigil .........

http://blogs.roanoke.com/vtshooting/soundslides/vigil0417/gallery.html

http://www.roanoke.com/news/wb/xp-index

1 - 12 of 12 Posts