Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay.. now i think Jon's an idiot too.

One of their puppies ate a toy and had to have surgery to remove it. It had been in there a week and traveled to the small intestines.

The vet says rest for TWO WEEKS.. no running, no jumping.. rest.

What does Jon do? Lets her out with the other puppy and off the run.. and he shrugs and says "she's a puppy, what am i gonna do? I mean, she's an outside dog. That's just how it is"

THAT'S JUST HOW IT IS

douchebag.

They have NO CLUE.. the pups pee on the floor all the time.. these are GSD pups.. they're smart.. it shouldn't take them long to potty train and they shouldn't be peeing inside that often.. i think tuck was fully trained by 4 months and had maybe 3 accidents his entire puppydom.

idiots.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Yup I watched.

All of the stuff you mentioned irritated me and towards the beginning, Shoka was jumping on one of the little boys and had him pinned against something and nobody was around and he kept saying "tell him to sit! tell him to sit!"...seriously?! He could have been hurt!

Later in the episode when they were talking about Nala, Kate said that she had crated her during the day...ummm you should have been keeping her confined somehow except for potty breaks!!

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
I was disgusted! I forgot until you brought it up.

Not only the things you mentioned- but what about leaving puppies and children unsupervised?? Well, except for the camera men. But they do not count! Those puppies were jumping up at the kids faces and there was no one there to stop them. :(

·
Registered
106 Posts
The addition of the pups has made me utterly disgusted with the show. I mean, I was feeling uncomfortable with them allowing this series into their home already, but this has brought it all to a whole new low.

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
I watched it just to see the puppies you guys were talking about last week. I was so mad at Jon for letting Nala run around like that right after surgery. Even the little girl kept saying "She's supposed to rest!" I'm getting fed up with this show.

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
I was pretty disgusted too. Those poor pups, I hope they were re-homed. It sounds like there is another show coming out "Setting for 12?" or something like that that is debuting " after the season finale of "J +K +8" kinda sounded like an out for J +K. They have their nice new spacious home now.....

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
I agree it was infuriating to see them letting Nala jump around when she got home, even though the vet clearly told Jon she needed to be kept quiet for 2 weeks. It was not even 2 seconds when they got home.

Then, one of the kids is walking around saying "she not allowed to have toys". Jon corrected him saying she can have HER toys, not their toys. He pointed out the boy was either holding a toy or was on the floor. *duh* Why not tell him to pick it up & put it away. I did not see any evidence that they learned from that experience meaning pick up your stuff!!!

Here is another issue or two...

- why on freaking earth is Kate making the little kids clean up dog pee? :mad:
- why the hell is she not doing it or at very least working on the house-breaking.
- it seems like the puppies are always outside, unsupervised? Have they lost their blessed minds?
- have they given any though to having one or both of them fixed?

Each time I've watched this, I see more & more of Kate saying how she does not like them, did not want them, yada, yada, yada. SO WHY ON FUCKING EARTH DID YOU GET THEM??

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I've never seen an episode of the show but I am pissed!!!!!!! The only good thing I can see coming out of this freakshow on TV, is that they will get a ton of complaints (hopefully) from people, from breeders, and animal control will hear about it. What about the breeder the assholes got the pups from? Did they just want their pups on TV, or would they get involved? Did they even show where they got the pups from?

Absolutely disgusting. Now I know for a fact I will never watch an episode. :mad:

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
I think I read this in the other thread, but PUHLEASE tell me it is true that they were both rehomed already!

·
Registered
514 Posts
I was PISSED last night too. Jon should have taken her out of the car, on a leash and put her straight in her crate. I can't believe they're not house trained yet and they're roaming free in the backyard without a fence?! Oy, poor doggies.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts