Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering. This appears to be the cheapest. Anyone order from them before. It is out of Australia but thats where Merial is, right?

clicky

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Wow, that's an AWESOME price. I've been getting it from EntirelyPets for over $60 for a 6 month supply.

The only thing is that I was told to order from websites that are based in the States to make sure I was getting products that were FDA (or whatever) approved.

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Last year I ordered some online at a place that had, by far, the best price I have ever seen. I'm sorry but I forget the site but I do remember that it came from overseas somewhere.
Shortly after I ordered there was a post here about companies making "fake" frontline and selling it cheap. There was a link to a website that gave instructions on how you could identify if it was fake or not. I compared the instructions on the website to the box I was shipped and I just couldn't figure it out. Some of the things made it look legit and some were pointing towards it being fake. I chose to use it anyway. Well Elias would still get ticks, they'd be on him long enough to be engorged which made me think that maybe the Frontline I bought was not real.
Last week he was due to have more applied and I still had 2 doses left. I threw them away and ordered some more from Drs Foster Smith. I figured I'd rather pay a little more and feel confident that I was not buying fake.

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WOW thanks for replying that. I hope someone else sees this and lets me know. I did do a search and it looks like hunter and a few others use this. I hope they see this.

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Very cool Hunter. Thanks for the links. Im interested in how long it takes to get to you. I like that they put the expiration date on the site. Thats another thing I was worried. Do you feel that they work as well as what you get here in the states? Thanks again.

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
From my experience, it works the same as the Frontline you can get from the vet.

I live in a heavily wooded area with 20 acres of wetland behind the house in central Minnesota, so the fleas and ticks are horrible. I walk the dogs in the woods on a daily basis, at least 3 times a week I find a tick on my body after walking through the woods, found a tick on the dogs once, only because I forgot to put Frontline on them that month. Have yet to have a problem with fleas.

·
Registered
762 Posts
I ordered a 6 month supply for each of my dogs from there and I can't tell you for sure....but we never had fleas until I used the stuff from Petshed. I dont know if its a coincidence or what but I had used frontline plus before that supply and never got fleas on the dogs but we had a monstrous case of fleas while on the fronline plus from petshed. Buddy even developed an allergy and had to go on steroids. Now my vet switched them to revolution and theres not one single flea on them. I wont order from them again.

JMHO

G

·
I hope I didn't make a mistake, but I just ordered Frontline Plus for my cats and Maggie for 15.00 for a 3 month supply off of e-bay. This is the first time I did this. I wish I had read this first. I have always used frontline plus and had great success. I usually get it from my vet, but she is out of town for a month for a show and I need it really bad.

It looked like the real stuff and I sure hope it is. I will probably just stick with my vet and try not to run out because I really like to support her. She is awesome! She donates part of her income to Save a Stray, Spay Day (her time and services) and many other good causes and to research.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts