Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
I wonder if Felicity Huffman has had enough of DH. Hodgkins' Lymphoma's not exactly a head cold that she can conveniently recover from next season. Move over, Rex and Mary Alice.

Edie's not dead. There's no way on earth that flimsy scarf would hold her weight.

It was fun seeing Bree again. NiceOrson is better than EvilOrson, but he still can't hold a candle to Rex.

·
Registered
7,901 Posts
I think the Scavo family storyline is very reminiscent(sp) of the show "thirtysomething" years ago. Patrica Wettig was the overwhelmed mom in a troubled/falling apart marriage to Timothy Busfield --- close friendships --- cancer --- lots of story time there.

I didn't think Edie hung herself with THAT scarf. I just saw her "fling" it away. Hmmm. Even though we saw her not-moving legs just hanging there...I'm sure there's still plenty of time for a neighbor to happen to stop by, have a key, let themself in, just in the very nick of time!!!

Bree. Glad Marcia's back. But is this the 1950s? Nunnery? Sent away in shame? Mom to raise baby as her own?

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
She did tell her sister - If you have to have lymphoma, Hodgkins is apparently the one you want.

I found this online:
The 1-year relative survival rate for all patients after treatment is 93%; the 5-year and 10-year rates are 85% and 77%, respectively. At 15 years, the relative survival rate is 68%. Certain factors such as the stage of the disease and a patient’s age (older patients have lower survival rates) affect this.
I don't think Edie is dead either.

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm sure they will get plenty of storyline out of the Hodgkins.
I don't think Edie is dead either. Man has her character taken a totally different direction.
Bree is still Bree, worried about appearances ::)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts