Just Labradors banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I called my vets to see if they price match. I need frontline and interceptor. I can save 40$ ordering from entirely pets.

My question is are the experation dates ok on this stuff? Granted a 6 month supply only last me 3months as I have two dogs.

Any advice appreciated!

·
Registered
11,445 Posts
I've ordered Heartgard and Frontline from pets-megastore.com.au. It was over $100 so it was free shipping. It got here from Australia in about 10 days.

The prices for the Frontline are the best I've ever seen. The page for Interceptor is blank, so you might want to call and ask?

http://www.pets-megastore.com.au/pr...d=779&osCsid=6fa68d4ee2dff920ef0a2a76ed4d6860

That's the page for Frontline and it tells you the expiration date :)

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
I order everything on-line. I usually use Entirely Pets and have always been pleased. I have also used the website Justine recommended, but some things they will not ship to the U.S. FYI.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
i order my advantix and occationally some other meds on KVVET.com
The best price I have ever paid advantix.
I also order meds from revival pet

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've ordered Heartgard and Frontline from pets-megastore.com.au. It was over $100 so it was free shipping. It got here from Australia in about 10 days.

The prices for the Frontline are the best I've ever seen. The page for Interceptor is blank, so you might want to call and ask?

http://www.pets-megastore.com.au/pr...d=779&osCsid=6fa68d4ee2dff920ef0a2a76ed4d6860

That's the page for Frontline and it tells you the expiration date :)
Thats even cheaper than what I was getting! So you use this place and are happy? Never had any issues?

I did look, they wont let the interceptor through customs, thats why they dont sell it. Wierd that they let the frontline tho? Thanks!

·
Registered
11,445 Posts
Thats even cheaper than what I was getting! So you use this place and are happy? Never had any issues?

I did look, they wont let the interceptor through customs, thats why they dont sell it. Wierd that they let the frontline tho? Thanks!
I've only used it once, but was completely satisfied. I thought it was weird about the Interceptor, too, but maybe there's some weird ingredient in it that's not in Heartgard or Frontline?

Someone on this board recommended it.. and I know a couple of others who have used it with no issues. Obviously it comes from out of the country, which scares some people off, but no problems here! And the expiration dates on the site matched the dates on the boxes :)

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
When I went to the vet to get this months heartworm pills, she said that "if " I buy on line they dont cover thier product.

Now that Im thinking about it, I dont know if she meant they ( the vets) or the actual company.

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
We order all of our meds and supplements online from:

Entirely Pets
Jeffers Discount Pet Supply
Drs. Foster Smith

And we get their Juice Plus straight from Juice Plus.

The only things we can't order online are Sally's hormones. We can't find that prescription anywhere.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I love entirelypets. I live near their base of operation (I think they're in San Jose, Ca.) and I have received stuff the next day. It took a little longer for heartgard because they had to verify the prescription, but still only about 3 days. I'm very pleased with them. And no cost for shipping over $100 (at least the last time I ordered).My vet doesn't seem to have any problem with this.

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
I order mine from myvetsmeds.com. They are based in KS and my vet recommended them. Never had a problem. Entirely Pets sounds like a similar deal only in California.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts