Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They broadcasting it live on the radio (TOP NEWS?!). Holy hell he sounds so fake.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Yes, I was trying to watch the "news".....he's chastizing the media LOL.....like that's going to happen that the media will stop following him, maybe if he made different choices he might not be such a target. I have never liked him, he's also been a cocky a-hole....and he is NO **** buddha!

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
****, just missed it. They are analyizing his speech now on ESPN . . . you would think he had just delivered the State of the Union.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
HA!! Radio guy just said Tiger is already on medication - Humpemol. LOL!

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
No Elin.

I thought it was ok, but you could clearly see the parts where the notes said to look directly into the camera.

Couple of parts I didn't really go for, the Buddhist faith part that really seemed fakey, the lecturing the media about his family's privacy, having to hear about the good his foundation does, and trying to "protect" Elin by saying that she never hit him and she was not to blame. Uh, no ****. Most people didn't think she went far enough.

One of the problems with people who lie and manipulate is that you never know when they're telling the truth and when it's crap. I'm not sure which this was.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Exactly, Robin. I don't buy it, I don't think one word came from him (that's obvious) and I don't think he's one bit sincere. He's full of crap.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
No Elin.

I thought it was ok, but you could clearly see the parts where the notes said to look directly into the camera.

Couple of parts I didn't really go for, the Buddhist faith part that really seemed fakey, the lecturing the media about his family's privacy, having to hear about the good his foundation does, and trying to "protect" Elin by saying that she never hit him and she was not to blame. Uh, no ****. Most people didn't think she went far enough.

One of the problems with people who lie and manipulate is that you never know when they're telling the truth and when it's crap. I'm not sure which this was.
I agree the other problem with people who lie and manipulate, is that THEY don't know whey they are lying or telling the truth. It gets all mixed up in there own head, fact or fiction. I see this as he is doing everything he needs to do, all the I's dotted and all the T's crossed, so that he can get his career back to where it was. All nice and tidy! As far as the marriage goes, if she can forgive him and stay, she is a way bigger person then I.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
For the love of God, ESPN is still talking about it. They are going to have a body language expert on in a little bit. Holy ****, it was a 13 minute speech . . . ENOUGH already!

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
I didn't watch, but then again I'm not concerned with whether he told the truth. At this point, it's his wife's call. Although I may not respect him as a person, I'd still watch him play golf.

****, just missed it. They are analyizing his speech now on ESPN . . . you would think he had just delivered the State of the Union.
For the love of God, ESPN is still talking about it. They are going to have a body language expert on in a little bit. Holy ****, it was a 13 minute speech . . . ENOUGH already!
It is ESPN, a network dedicated to sports, and it is Tiger Woods, the biggest sport's figure since Michael Jordan.

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
His main problem, as far as I can see, is that he got married in the first place. If he knew he was a dog, he should have just stayed single and chased as much tail as he wanted, and no one would have cared. Or at least have had the decency to pay for it like other famous married guys across the millennia.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
You mean there is a guy on TV telling the country how he screwed a lot of people .......and he's not the President?

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
Maybe it's just me....but I don't think he owes me an apology...he needs to be saying he is sorry to his wife. I know I am cynical......but I think he is sorry alright (sorry he got caught) and now his finances are smaller so he has to get back in the game. Too bad he just could not keep it in his pants. Why get married if you want to play around? JMO

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.