Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need to get one but PetCo didnt have any. I dont want to buy a whole crate. But I guess I may need to since the pan is rusting from me washing it with comet. Anyone got any ideas where I could get a new pan?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jasmine Dream said:
did you contact the manufacturer about mailing you one?? i had to do that several times with my LifeStages crate pan when i could not find one..
Well this crate wasnt new when we got it. Its Codys parents crate from when Bama was a puppy. So its about 10 years old. I might just need to get a new one anyways. I looked last night and the walls look like they have a little rust on them. Or it could just be dirty. I wash it out once a month. And last time I used comet and I think it took the protective paint off of it.

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
You best bet is to contact the manufacturer. At the very least, they'll be able to tell you who carries their products.

When I clean crates now, I use Nolvasan (same stuff my vet uses to clean cages, kennels, exam room table, and the floors). I just mix it in a bucket with water, wipe the crates down, rinse them off with the hose and leave them out in the sun until they're dry. I've also used Mr Clean or a great commercial product called Fury on the Vari Kennels when I first got them (they were hand me downs and pretty dirty from being outside).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts