Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Noelle.

My cousin and her husband are fostering her. Noelle is about 7.5 months old and weighs just about 70lbs. She is blue w/ some white markings and is a typical puppy, she does live with another dog (a Great Dane) and a cat, but I'm not sure how she is with the cat. If you can think of anybody let me know so I can get them in contact with Maureen or Bob.

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
OMG, I do! She's so cute. My husband always wanted a Dane. Where do you live? But if I take her, I can't get another lab. Geeze. I'm rambling. I'd love to take her.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Me!! That is the dog of my dreams. I think I've almost got dh convinced a dane would fit our family perfectly. lol.

She's a beauty. I hope she finds a forever home soon.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Awwwwwwwwww, hi pretty girl!! :)

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haha!

You know what, I don't know where exactly she came from. I know she had a family at one point, but they didn't take care of her at all.

Noelle (and the humans lol) are in Baltimore, MD

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dave, I'm not sure. I sent another message to her to ask, and also to get an e-mail from her where others could contact her.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
I have a friend who is looking for a Dane...where are you?

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yup, what Dave said! ;)

Melissa, I will PM you Maureen's e-mail address. Just have your friend let her know that she found out about Noelle from Stacey @ the lab board.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts