Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I have two senior labs in my rescue and we have not been able to place them. We have a rescue interested in them in the Texas area. They do not have a web page and so I am trying to get as much info on them as I can. Apparently this is a sanctuary where dogs go and live out the rest of their lives. It sounds good so far, but I was hoping if anyone on here was in the Texas area they might know them or have heard of their place it is called Smiling Dog Farms and is located in Wharton,Texas. I have several people helping me , but none of us really know anything about them. Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Sherry

·
Registered
339 Posts
Wow, I am in Houston and I've never heard of them. As you said a google search revealed nothing. Maybe call animal control and see if they've heard of them?

Sorry I can't be of more help.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Hi Sherry ;D See, I told you I would watch for your name.

I have already talked to someone about a possible visit, and had an offer from Dina Barron of help as well. I beat you to it ;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone. Joe, I really appreciate all your and Dina's help too. I know we all have Sugar and Smokey's best interest at heart . They are truly special .
Sherry

·
Registered
501 Posts
Sherry - I'll ask my group and see if anyone has time to drive out there and do a site visit.

G

·
To sad for those (i gues) handsome seniors, and Texas is way out the region, other wise you could drop them over here :-X

1 - 8 of 8 Posts