Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got one this weekend after recommendations from several people. I have to say that so far I'm not loving it.

It seems that everything I want to do with it is a struggle. I'm interested in opinions from other people who have one.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I don't have a Centro..I have a Treo..and I love it..I'm sorry you are having trouble with it..I'm sure once you get the hang of it..you will love it!

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's what I'm hoping. I have 30 days to decide. But right now it seems that even the most basic functions (like ringtones) are a struggle.

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
I have the Centro and love it. I have to admit though the first few days were a bit tough trying to figure it all out.Do you have any specific questions I can help you with?

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
How do I get it to cook dinner....?

Actually, one of my biggest pet peeves is that when I get a txt it automatically pops up. I don't like that because I don't necessarily want anyone to be able to see my texts if I leave my phone on the counter or something. I'm assuming there is a way to change that, but I can't seem to figure it out.

Also - people tell me that my voice is really loud when I call from this phone. Do you find that?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts