I think Scooter does.

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Kevin has it. It drives ME crazy. :eek:

·
Registered
422 Posts
my middle sister has it -- she says it's like a bazillion ants crawling around her skin which makes her legs moves which makes it very difficult to get a good night's rest. She loves Benadryl.

B

·
0 Posts
i was diagnosed with it-my dr. wanted to put me on medicine they use for parkinsons patients but i didn't want to take it. a friend told me to start taking magnesium pills twice a day and i haven't been bothered since. i take 1 pill in the morning and 1 at night. every once in awhile my legs will bother me but not like before. you might want to try that.

·
Registered
870 Posts
So sorry, I have had RLS for many years. No fun. I love to travel but flying will really set the legs off as will anything that confines me for a period of time. Needless to say I rarely go to a movie, concert, etc. At meetings will sit in the back so I can get up and stand if need be. What are doing to try and control the symptoms? Have you figured out what triggers your symptoms? There is a great web site for RLS suffers: www.rls.org. Lots of good information, chat group, and more.

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
LInda - it might be something coming from your neck - that can cause all kinds of arm symptoms. Or maybe your shoulder - did you do anything with your arm that might have caused some sort of flare-up? What kind of symptoms are you having?

·
Registered
9,226 Posts
I have had bouts with it off and on. It is an awful feeling. I tend to experience it at night in the winter months. This past winter I started taking Vitamin D supplement and the muscle cramps and RL seem to subside.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts