Just Labradors banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Superbowl plans?

Tonight I'm going out with a group of friends for a basketball game. Our alma mater has a huge rivalry with another all girls high school in the area. It's the biggest girl's sporting event in the state of Maryland and the biggest rivalry! After the game we're going out for wings and whatever else. :D

Tomorrow I work 11-3 and then I'm going grocery shopping for superbowl snacks.

Sunday I work 6am-noon and then I'll come home to prep snacks for the game.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Nothing to earth-shatteringly exciting for my weekend.

Housework & some errands tomorrow. Also watching my neighbor's son, so he can go through a "training" session at the rehab facility where is wife is for the next 2 weeks. I hate to say it, but I am sort of regretting I agreed to do it cause the kid is a bit of a PITA. Not sure what they need 6 hours for to do this training, but whatever. *shrugs*.

Sunday... headed across the street to my neighbor's for a Superbowl Party. He's a huge Steeler's fan, so it should be fun. I am taking a Warm Bacon Cheddar Dip, that totally rocks.

Oh, I have to squeeze in baking a cake (Vanilla Pound Cake I think) for a meeting Tuesday night.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mmmm cake!!!

I'm making a warm bacon cheddar dip for sunday too!! It's a crock pot deal :D

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Tomorrow: Tea with Jenny (one of my best friends)

Uhhhh

Man I should go to a bar to watch the superbowl game and meet some guys.

·
Registered
10,230 Posts
Doing housework and praying my power stays on :whistle:
We normally end up going to my BIL's and watching part of the superbowl but he doesn't have any power right now so I'm not sure if we will or not.

·
Banned
1,889 Posts
Watchin the bowl an keepin my generator on dead ready . lol

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
Tonight, concert tickets to Joshua Bell (violinist). Tomorrow morning, haircut; evening, ballet tickets. Sunday, Super Bowl.

We're going to have to fit the dog park in there, too.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Joshua Bell I'm jealous!! Have fun :happy:

I'm doing nothing but studying :( Exam earlier this week went rather, crappilly, so I've got to ramp up for this one.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yellojakesmom said:
Joshua Bell I'm jealous!! Have fun :happy:
I'll second that!

I don't know much of his music, but I love what I have heard!

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Working, tonight till 8, tommorow 9-6 and Sun 11-5.

Got a research project but will do that at work if I'm not real busy since it's work related.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Working all weekend. This weekend is the big curling bonspeil in town. We have spent all week putting in 5 more sheets of curling ice over the hockey ice. The fun begins for me in one short hour. :no: Prep 8sheets of curling ice run around and clean, clean, clean prep more ice then home at 3:00am. It's gonna be a long weekend.

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
Staying in & relaxing all wekend. Sunday I'll be cooking some food & getting munchies ready for the superbowl.

GO STEELERS

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
errands tomorrow. sunday is munchies, drinks and the superbowl.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts