Just Labradors banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Oh I saw those at my pet store. I'll have to get one or two. Thanks! :)

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
We got one a couple of weeks ago. Ours is a Kong Wubba. The squeeker went in the first few days, but she still seems to be enjoying it. I'm going to go back and get the next size up. I really should take this one back and exchange it as no way the squeeker should have packed it in with the tiny bit of use it had had. Seems like a great toy though.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
We have a "wegular" wubba jr and the dogs love it.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Brigettas Mom said:
Brigetta loves hers. The only thing is she has started chewing and eating the nylon tail thingys :-\
\

Jake loved his too until his little brother papillon chewed off the tails :mad: His favorite part was shaking it and having the tails slap him in the face (then he'd take off bucking and butt-tucking).

·
Registered
162 Posts
That looks very cool! One of the girls here at work is picking up her 8 week old lab pup tomorrow and I was going to get her a "welcome baby" toy...I think I will try to find one of those! Gracie will probably need one too!

Kong products are amazing! We have the Kong that we bought for our first lab, Georgia. This thing has been through 3 labs and has lasted 19 years!!! It has a few teeth marks in it, but other than that it is good!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Oh, we HAD one of those. I think we paid a bunch for it too!! The squeaker only lasted a few minutes and the toy its self didn't last long at all (not compared to the price). Riley is a mega chewer though. I am jealous when I see pictures of toy boxes over flowing with toys!! We have very few toys that have survived. The red Kong didn't make it so we are on the black Kong and the top of that is missing. What is the next color after black???? ???

·
Registered
500 Posts
After reading this today, I had to go out and buy Riley a kong wubba!!! LOL, he's never had a squeaky toy, so when he makes it squeak, he drops it and goes running like he hurt it or something! ;D He's such a loving boy! He wants to play with it, but just isn't too sure about it yet. I never bought him squeaky toys because Garth used to go at them until the squeaker was gone; I guess Riley is a little less destructive!

** Riley'sMom, this is the next step up from the black kong - http://www.elitek9.com/Kongs/index.htm - sorry, I don't know how to make it a link.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts