Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
We have one at work.. i freaking <3 it! The water is insta-hot and there's no waiting around to brew a pot.. it's great!

We buy the kups from a local supplier.. i don't know of any store that sells them, though.. you can buy them online though.. lots of online retailers.

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I found lots of places online to buy them and they also have a little K-cup filter where you can use regular coffee in it. I am really thinking about getting one.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
lis...i think lauren has one and charla has the other one...it's competitor.

you wanna use my espresso/cappo machine while you wait. lol

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lis...i think lauren has one and charla has the other one...it's competitor.

you wanna use my espresso/cappo machine while you wait. lol

yeah, you never share your espresso with me. Huh, it must be good if Charlalalalal the coffee queen has one:D

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
you guys talk about me, don't you? no, don't tell me.

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
Well, I am a grind your own freshly roasted beans kind of girl, and once you go there, it's hard to go back. BUT, for the flavoured ones, I think they are pretty good, yes.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
my office has one, lisa, but I don't use it. it only makes a tiny cup of coffee and i like a BIG ONE!! ;) i have tried a few and they taste good, though...just had to use 2 pods to get enough for me. one lady constantly makes the hazelnut and it smells good just to sniff it!! lol

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That is what I am interested in .....the flavoured coffees. They do have a little thing called a K-filter where you can put your own coffee in it and use if you want.
Yeah, I think they make like an 8 oz cup.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts