Just Labradors banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm hoping that I don't need to go into work for my on call, because I wanted to come up on Friday. So we shall see.

My original plan was to come up on Thursday, but we got tickets to see the Orioles play the Yankees!

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha :D
I have an on call 11am-7pm so if they don't need me I will soooo be there! I may try to get a cover if I can.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'll be there Weds thru Friday, I live less than an hour away from the show site, so it should be fun. I won't be showing my girl though, she's in heat, and as a result is bald with a capital B!

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
I'll be there Weds thru Friday, I live less than an hour away from the show site, so it should be fun. I won't be showing my girl though, she's in heat, and as a result is bald with a capital B!
Mines just coming out of season in full coat...better show her now because in a matter of weeks i will have one bald pup!
In fact they both are just about a week and a half apart so I will have more yellow hair blowing than I can dream of.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Haha I don't have anyone to show I just like to come and watch :D I've met some awesome dogs the last few years!

I live in Baltimore so it's no big deal for me to drive up there.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
We're going! I'm traveling with my friend MaryLou and will have just Virginia, (Rhys and Ruby will be at Camp, so not missing me one ounce, they go tomorrow...) she's entered in 6-9 puppy bitches (black) and the sweeps class of the same name :)

Can't wait~!

Justine, the Michigan Specialty is at the end of September!

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
We're going! I'm traveling with my friend MaryLou and will have just Virginia, (Rhys and Ruby will be at Camp, so not missing me one ounce, they go tomorrow...) she's entered in 6-9 puppy bitches (black) and the sweeps class of the same name :)

Can't wait~!

Justine, the Michigan Specialty is at the end of September!
Melissa, hope to meet you there!

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
I'll be there all week........look for me at the obedience/rally ring.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts