Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been getting a lot of e-mail spam since our switch over here. This happened to be before when I joined another VBulletin message board. Eventually they went away.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
I have gmail so the spam filter is pretty good, I haven't noticed anything get through yet.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
i have noticed alot more email spam since we moved here. could it be from setting up an account here or is it something else ?

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
I had a huge problem while on facebook, but closed that acct. and havent seen an increase since being on the new board.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had a huge problem while on facebook, but closed that acct. and havent seen an increase since being on the new board.
I had a Facebook account, but I deactivated it last week, but still getting spam. :mad:

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
I had a Facebook account, but I deactivated it last week, but still getting spam. :mad:
Its a pain in the ass but after deactivating my acct. I went through and blocked each web address. I did this before the new board was up and havent seen an increase since being here. Hope it gets better for you- I hate spam!!!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hrm, the is the only place where I've recently registered, and I doubt that Kiddsmom and I have the same ISP, I wonder...

I use a 'registration email' account for everything usually, and just let that get over-loaded. I didn't here because I wanted to receive notifications.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts