Just Labradors banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This breed is pending AKC regular status and I read where they will show this weekend at the Houston dog show. Can't wait to meet one in person.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
We've had them in obed class. A FANTASTIC dog. I fell head-over-heels in love with the giants...

Would love to own one. But the hair!!!!

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
Yep. Met one at the pet supply store a couple of years ago. And Caleb & I had one in our obedience classes. Well, sometimes two- the woman shows/breeds Leos, and sometimes would bring a couple with her. What easy going loves, and talk about expressive faces! They put Caleb to shame. I'd so consider one, if I just just convince Ken to have something other than Labs.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
"Bigfoot" stands almost 6 feet tall at 8 months old
Jeebus!!!

And is that Burt Ward??? From "BATMAN"???

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
It is Burt Ward. He runs a rescue with a questionable reputation. If you google it, you'll find lots of people who went home with sick dogs and got no help from the rescue.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
It is Burt Ward. He runs a rescue with a questionable reputation. If you google it, you'll find lots of people who went home with sick dogs and got no help from the rescue.
Holy vet bills!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.