Just Labradors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This breed is pending AKC regular status and I read where they will show this weekend at the Houston dog show. Can't wait to meet one in person.

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Love em, but not sure I could live with one. I am not a small guy, but those dogs are huge.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
We've had them in obed class. A FANTASTIC dog. I fell head-over-heels in love with the giants...

Would love to own one. But the hair!!!!

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
Yep. Met one at the pet supply store a couple of years ago. And Caleb & I had one in our obedience classes. Well, sometimes two- the woman shows/breeds Leos, and sometimes would bring a couple with her. What easy going loves, and talk about expressive faces! They put Caleb to shame. I'd so consider one, if I just just convince Ken to have something other than Labs.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
"Bigfoot" stands almost 6 feet tall at 8 months old
Jeebus!!!

And is that Burt Ward??? From "BATMAN"???

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
It is Burt Ward. He runs a rescue with a questionable reputation. If you google it, you'll find lots of people who went home with sick dogs and got no help from the rescue.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
It is Burt Ward. He runs a rescue with a questionable reputation. If you google it, you'll find lots of people who went home with sick dogs and got no help from the rescue.
Holy vet bills!!

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
Yep. From what I've read, very ir-reputable (is that even a word?).

But Leos-like I said earlier- I love 'em!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts